- My friend Samurai posted a great list of things about himself in this post. I particularly liked this line: "We only reveal what we want to reveal. There is only One who knows us, even better than we know ourselves."
- Danny J. Bixby wrote a great post about how God is "for" everybody.
- Jason Boyett wrote a fantastic piece about how the Gulf oil spill relates (or perhaps doesn't relate) to the end times. His last line in this essay is absolutely awesome.
- My darling hubby also wrote about the oil spill, though he approached it more from the ridiculous punditry of it all.
- And while this one is going back a little way, I have to point you to Jon Acuff's essay about trends and loneliness. Absolute goodness.
Those are a few things I thought were interesting.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week?