Recap of some posts that have caught my attention this week. Show 'em some love!
- NakedPastor posted an amazing, thought-provoking cartoon earlier this week.
- That Guy K.C. (fellow abuser of parentheses) at Off the Cuff wrote a piece about thinking outside of the box in a way that goes outside of the box again. Still mulling over that one!
- My friend Billy Williams wrote a lovely tribute to his uncle, particularly his uncle's devotion to his wife.
- Trey Dunham has a fantastic essay about poverty and some of our faulty assumptions about it. I look forward to the follow ups from this.
- Rachel Held Evans shares some of the lessons she learned at the BioLogos conference. Some great discussion there!
- Some of the best Father's Day cake wrecks.
- And to wrap up, Matthew Paul Turner writes a beautiful little piece about being a dad.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week?