- Becky Ramsey wrote a lovely essay about baptizing her dishes. Okay, so it's really about prayer, but that first line really grabs you, doesn't it? Plus, it's got one of the best frog videos I've seen in a long time.
- Sarah of From Tolstoy to Tinkerbell wrote an interesting piece about finding true community in the Church and about developing her own faith.
- My friend Bob Slatt wrote a powerful post about letting go. His journey is one that continually amazes and inspires me.
- Brett Barner at Godly Sheep wrote a really challenging post about white noise. Doubly impressive that he was able to do this because of a severe migraine. And DO NOT MISS his post from yesterday. The vuvuzela concert (and his translation of the video) was one of the best laughs I had all week!
- NakedPastor knocks it out of the park with his cartoon "Love Pool." Seriously, I was tearing up with this one.
- And K.C. Proctor mistakes me for a real writer with a delightful write-up about my blog! (I'll let you folks go over there and tell him that it's Alise with an A. ;-D)
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Self-promotion welcome!