- Tina picked up the challenge by the Friendly Atheist to write about the Church and the LGBT community. Really excellent piece here!
- Rachel Held Evans wrote a fantastic post about how Christians can treat Muslims, particularly with regard to the backlash against new mosques being built.
- Kristy made me cry with her beautiful essay about the gift of compassion that she received through the loss of her brother.
- Marshall over at bondChristian wrote an interesting post about how our stuff might be keeping us from serving.
- Rebecca wrote a lovely piece about rituals, both familial and spiritual. Very thought-provoking!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Self-promotion welcome and encouraged! I love to read new stuff!