- Are you in the market for a super awesome hand-crafted guitar or bass? My bff Rich finally joined the blogosphere and is showing off his goods. You should stop by and rave about how gorgeous his work is (and really, it is beautiful and artistic and all of that good stuff). And then order something.
- Elizabeth Esther wrote a really powerful piece about confession. Great stuff.
- My friend Sarah posted a two-part series about modesty. But not the way you might think.
- Another Twitter friend K.C. wrote a lovely piece about fathering. Will be sad to see less of his posting in the coming months!
- Shawn Smucker wrote a super thought-provoking piece about the word "sin" here. Take time to read through the comments -- tons of good stuff there!
- Jon Acuff made me cry again with his Serious Wednesday essay about shame. Not quite "Thinking You're Naked" but pretty close.
- Jamie the VWM wrote a heart-felt post about being tough.
- In a "world's colliding" moment, Rachel Held Evans posted a non-controversial political post (that still managed to stir controversy -- well-done!) over at Jon Acuff's blog. The happiness just about blew my mind.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Self-promotion welcome and encouraged! You might be writing my favorite new blog!