- Your first post -- Okay, this probably wasn't the actual first post. The observant person will notice that I joined blogger February of 2005 and that post is in November. I had written something before this post, but deleted it because it was the lone post in the entire year to that point. But I do think it's funny that my first post was about relationships. That's clearly where my heart has been and continues to be.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most -- I absolutely loved writing this. Partly because the phrase is just super awesome and was dying to be written about, but also because it reminded me why my best friends are, in fact, the best.
- A post which had a great discussion -- Some really good thoughts were shared on this one. It still gives me food for thought.
- A post on somebody else's blog that you wish you'd written -- This was a tough one. I adore Rachel Held Evans's blog, mostly because she is the me I wish I could be when it comes to writing. But when it comes to a post that I go back to an awful lot, "Thinking You're Naked" is one that just blows me away. If I could have written anything on the internet, that would be it. I think it's one of the most powerful blog entries I've ever read and I wish I'd thought of it first!
- Your most helpful post -- I don't know if this was really helpful to others, but this post really pulled things into focus for me. I hope that I've followed my own rules since posting this.
- A post with a title that you're proud of -- This one still makes me giggle. It was ripped off from a commercial for ??? that was airing at that time, and the whole things makes me smile. And as a side note, we still totally have that used oven. And it's still working great.
- A post you wish more people had read -- Kack was one of the most important, influential people in my life. Everyone who wants to know me needs to know about him as well. I miss him a lot and would love to share him with everybody!
Have you participated in this? Share your link! And if you haven't participated, think about doing it. And then share your link!