- Andy at Crucial Encounter wrote a lovely post about opportunities.
- Lucy (by way of Don Miller) writes about her time in the hospital and what it taught her about this thing we humans call love.
- Elizabeth Esther writes about why she regrets voting yes on Prop 8. Some really good discussion in the comment section.
- Rachel Held Evans has a great guest post over at Matthew Paul Turner's site about things that threaten our "best Christian attitude."
- And Matthew wrote a really nice post about dreaming. And introduced one of my favorite new words: blermon.
- Nathan Albert wrote a beautiful guest post at Andrew Marin's blog about the "issue" of gays getting married, and remembering that it's about people.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Self-promotion welcomed and encouraged!