- Rachel Held Evans wrote a very thought-provoking piece about the waning "popularity" of the pro-life movement. Lots of good stuff in the comment section.
- Jamie the Very Worst Missionary grabs a priest's banana.
- NakedPastor posted a fantastic cartoon last Monday. Makes me think about some of the "cages" that I see in my own life.
- Full-featured friend Rich Chaffins posted some pics of a guitar he's been working on and then goes on to write a really beautiful statement about imperfections in life. Very nice.
- Brett McCracken (author of the newly released "Hipster Christianity") wrote a great piece about the perils of "cool" Christianity.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Self-promotion welcomed and encouraged!