- Paul Van der Klay wrote an interesting post about the power of our words.
- My friend Danny wrote a fantastic post about the bad voices.
- Matt at the Church of No People wrote a kind of cost/benefit analysis of some of the gimmicks we in the Church sometimes use to draw people in.
- I'm going back a little beyond my normal one week to add Rebecca Ramsey's post about an interaction with a student and fear. Loved this one.
- My friend Billy gives us a small glimpse into some of the work he does with Nuru. And seriously, if you're looking for a place to donate money where you can be assured that the people will benefit, Nuru is a great one.
- My dear husband wrote his own piece about the Park 51 building. Far more eloquent than mine!
- Billy Coffey wrote about his son growing up. This is absolutely beautiful.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Feel free to drop links to your own stuff! I love discovering new blogs!