- Rachel Held Evans wrote a spectacular piece about unconditional love.
- Daryl Lang offers some ideas on why nearly 20% of Americans believe that our president is a secret Muslim.
- Elizabeth Esther made me laugh hard enough to wake up the kids with her piece about feminine hygiene products. (Also, she just got a column in the Orange County Register, which is super fantastic!)
- Matthew Paul Turner wrote a pretty scathing piece of satire about the Focus on the Family video to help you identify the gay agenda in your school.
- Leonard Pitts, Jr. wrote a lovely piece about civil rights and who the "we" is.
- Jason Boyett talks about some of the questions for which he has not received sufficient answers.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Please self-promote to your heart's content. I love finding new blogs!