- Shawn Smucker has a short, smart post about how living in America makes it easy to be a Christian. But not necessarily in a good way.
- Rebecca Ramsey wrote a lovely piece about one of my all-time favorite books, Charlotte's Web and asks what web word we might use.
- John Shore had a fantastic post about the similarities between Sarah Palin & Lady Gaga and how Christians can learn from them.
- Jonathan Acuff wrote a great Serious Wednesday post about where we find our significance.
- My Twitter friend Sarah shares her eighth letter to the North American church.
One separate list. I wrote about the 30/30/30K the other day. Here are the initial posts that some of my favorite bloggers wrote. And honestly, you should probably follow them anyway, because their blogs are really great. That they've done this in addition is just icing on really delicious cake.
- Bryan Allain -- BryanAllain.com
- Matt Appling -- The Church of No People
- Jason Boyett -- O Me of Little Faith
- Billy Coffey -- What I Learned Today
- Rachel Held Evans -- Evolving in Monkeytown
- Katdish -- Katdish.net
- Shawn Smucker -- ShawnSmucker.com
- Tyler Stanton -- TylerStanton.com
Please consider donating. They're a bit shy of 1/10 of the way to their goal and every dollar helps! And if you have access to social media (and I know you do!), please consider sharing the link. Facebook, Twitter, blogs, whatever cooler thing that I don't know about -- just get the word out. Thanks!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Feel free to share links to your stuff - self-promotion is awesome!