- Ron Edmondson wrote a really nice piece about how to show your appreciation to bloggers that you like. As someone who has been doing this a while, I completely agree with everything on the list.
- Kristen Tennant wrote a great article about the virtual village. She didn't call it that, but we know that's what it really is.
- Sarah Askins wrote a funny/poignant post about zombies and spam and blogging. It makes sense when you read it.
- Callie Dean wrote a guest post at Stuff Christians Like about Christian Water Parks that made me laugh harder than I have in a while. Seriously brilliant stuff.
- Elizabeth Esther posted a great list of rules for Biblical Tweeting.
- The Washington Post had a pretty thorough story about the stinkbug infestation that many people are experiencing. Nuisance to me, serious problem to a number of farmers. Hours of entertainment for my dogs.
- Judge Ronald B. Leighton's memorandum opinion on the Witt v. US Air Force case is really something. It gets really good at about page 11.
There are just a few days left in the 30 bloggers, 30 days, $30,000 water campaign. Please consider making a donation, even a small one, to this amazing cause. Remember 100% of your money goes directly to help fund a water project. That is really, really amazing. Thanks.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please link up to your own site so I can check it out! Thanks!