- Danny J. Bixby wrote a pretty fantastic piece about Adam and Eve and what the most important question about those two crazy kids might be.
- Matt Appling posted a piece about art in the Church. Or maybe the lack of art in the Church. Still, good stuff.
- Rachel Held Evans had a guest post at the Washington Post about similarities between atheists and Baptists regarding evolution. Really good stuff.
- John Shore wrote a great piece about why being gay might not be something people need to struggle with.
- Jonathan Acuff hit it out of the park with his most recent Serious Wednesday post.
- My friend Misty has revived her blog big time and has been a posting machine! I particularly liked this post about reaching out even when it was uncomfortable for her. Plus, I'm super proud of her for really getting into the discipline of blogging. Hooray!
- Billy Coffey talks about being a real writer and reminds us that if we write at all, we're real writers. This was a really encouraging post to me.
- And while I almost never write about movies I watch, I have to give a plug to "King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters." I caught this on Netflix streaming this week and LOVED it. Absolutely fascinating movie about classic video gamers. Seriously, if you have any geek in you at all, you'll want to watch this. Just awesome.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Self-promotion totally acceptable and appreciated!