- Tamara writes a great piece about opposite-sex friendships. No right or wrong answers -- just an interesting take on them.
- Kely Braswell wrote a very funny piece about Twitter fails. You should follow him on the Twitter -- he's quite entertaining.
- Matthew Paul Turner "embellishes" a letter written to pastors, encouraging them to get political here in a couple of weeks. He makes me snicker when I want to throw stuff through windows.
- Then Matthew wrote a really touching piece about LGBT bullying. I don't generally feature two posts by the same person, but this is worth it IMO.
- Matt Appling celebrates his two year blogging anniversary. Be sure to stop by and wish him well!
- Ed Cyzewski wrote about rest and measuring up. Don't miss this one.
- And on the off chance that you aren't my facebook friend or don't have a facebook friend who posts funny vids, check out Grover as the Old Spice Guy. Spectacular.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please feel free to share your own blog -- I love finding new things to read!