- Nate Jones writes about his disillusionment with politics. Really great post about loving even in disagreement.
- Shaun Groves wrote a fantastic piece about the law and how we sometimes love it (and our own rules about it) more than people. Thanks to Karen Haring for pointing that one out to me!
- David Crowder tells the story of making their kick awesome new video. The vid is embedded in the post and you seriously need to take a few minutes to watch it. Pure genius.
- Carols Whittaker wrote a post about sex offenders that will mess. you. up. Grace is really terrifying.
- Elizabeth Esther shares some of her story with her struggle with postpartum depression. Some amazing stuff in the comments.
- Rebecca Ramsey writes about the differences between cartoons and caricatures and how we sometimes confuse the two.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please, share your blog -- I genuinely like to find new stuff to read!