- I have a new favorite blog. Jennifer wrote a stunning piece about not belonging, melting witches and Denise Austin. Honestly, this made me a big sloppy mess and I love it. If you don't click on anything else I link this week, please, please read this one.
- Kristin Tenant posted a great essay about why she voted the way she did, after being asked by her daughter why voting matters.
- Brett Barner shows us why we should always be optimistic.
- Rachel Held Evans had a really fantastic perspective on the Rally to Restore Sanity.
- Billy Williams wrote a post outlining how we can choose to speak words of life.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Self-promotion totally encouraged!