- Twitter pal KC has been a bit of a blogging fool lately (yay!), but I particularly liked his post about the whole Amazon fiasco. Some good advice -- they should listen to my friend KC. He's a cool dude. (Bonus points for reference.)
- Sarah Bost Askins also addressed the whole #AmazonFail thing. Her post deals well with the separation between free speech and protecting children.
- Rebecca Ramsey posted a wonderful story about her son's big hands and eventual beard. Her stories always make me smile and think.
- Two of my friends suffered some blog horror this week. Brett Barner dealt with in an adult fashion. Elizabeth Esther dealt with it a little differently. I love both of these sites, so I'm glad there was no lasting damage. But it was a good reminder for me to back up my site.
- My blogging hero Jamie Wright posted a fantastic piece about the big O. You REALLY don't want to miss this one. But that's pretty much the case for everything she writes.
- And last but definitely not least, Tamara celebrated her 1 year blogiversary on Wednesday. Be sure to stop by and give her a virtual high five. It's a pretty massive thing!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please share your links -- I love to find new things to read!