- Bryan Allain wrote my absolute favorite Thanksgiving post. Well, apparently he wrote it a few years ago, but this is the first time I've read it. And it absolutely killed me.
- Kely Braswell offered some tips to spot worship avoiders. I shudder to think how many people he has completely shut down with this list, even in just the few short days since it was published.
- A little more than a week ago Jen over at Epbot asked people to support a little girl who was being teased for liking Star Wars. The little girl's mom posted an update last Sunday. And the video made me cry. As the mom of a geek girl, I absolutely loved this story.
- Elizabeth Esther wrote a fantastic piece about mommy bloggers, asking how far is too far when it comes to writing about our kids. I don't know if there are any easy answers, but I'm glad that she started the conversation.
- Katie McNemar wrote a great post about the latest Harry Potter movie and makes some comparisons between her life and the characters of the books.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
These are some of the best posts I've read over the past week. I hope you find something here that piques your interest.
Labels: Stuff I've Been Reading