Generally I use Thursdays for the Not Alone series, but with today being Thanksgiving, I decided to go ahead and take a pass on that for this week and just share a little bit about some of the things that I'm thankful for. You are, of course, welcome to add your own thoughts to this! Happy Thanksgiving! (And if your not a USAian, have a fantastic day anyway!)
- My Husband -- Yeah, I know it's all schmaltzy and stuff, but for realsies, I adore this guy. Jason is just one of the most interesting, funny, smart, honest people I know. I am unbelievably proud of what he's doing with school and work and family. It's just a thrill to watch him follow his dreams. I am thankful every day that he chose me to be his wife.
- My Kids -- Honestly, I don't know how I lucked out into these hilarious little people that live here. Seriously. I mostly don't think I was cut out to be a mom, but I managed to have four kids that crack me up on a regular basis and who are just as snuggly and delightful as I could ever hope for.
- My Parents & Sisters -- I am blessed to have a family that I get along with remarkably well. We may have our disagreements, but I know that I'm accepted by these folks and that's a great feeling.
- My Besties -- People who get to have one really close friend are unquestioningly blessed. I have two of those folks. Rich and Tina are a constant source of (loud) laughter and support for me. Not to mention the source of countless blog posts.
- My Church Family -- Every now and then I stress big time about writing something here because I'm afraid it's not going to be Christian enough. Yet time and again, my church family encourages me by reading, commenting and/or sharing my writing. And that doesn't even count the more general encouragement I get through hugs and comments on a Sunday morning.
- My Virtual Village -- It's a little wild to me just how important the invisible internet people are, but I'd be making a huge omission if I didn't give you a nod in my thankful list. I'm really grateful for your contributions both here on my blog and (for many of you) through your own writing.
Have a terrific day! Love to you!