Pear Tree Greetings has a really fun and innovative way to share your resolutions with those you love with their Photo New Year's Cards. These are fantastic because they are taking a more positive approach and there's an opportunity to include one of your favorite pictures on the back of each 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" card. I think this is a really unique way of sharing your new year's resolutions, whether it's a goal to get in shape or spend more time with your family. Or maybe even to send more cards!
Buy It: You can head over here to purchase these cards in sets of 8. And don't forget to check out the promo codes listed here.
Pear Tree has generously offered a set of 16 Photo New Year's Resolution Cards to one lucky reader.
- What's your New Year's Resolution?
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter.
- Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: Win 16 New Year's Resolution Photo Cards from @PearTreeGrtngs and @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/hkrNzv #win #giveaway (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click!)
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you (if you leave an email in your Disqus comment, I'll have it even though it's not visible to everyone). If I can't contact you, I'll make a different selection. This contest will be open until 11:59 PM, December 30. I will choose a winner using the Random.org random number generator. I will send an email to the winner who will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll select another comment.
Thanks and good luck!