- My new Twitter friend Cheryl Ensom wrote a piece that I feel like was a really nice compliment (from the other side) to my "All I Need" post from last week. She's new on the blogroll - I suggest checking her out!
- Stephen Lamb wrote a fantastic post about child-like faith vs. adult faith and looking for a hymn. This touched my soul.
- Jamie Wright blew me away again with her most recent post. An awesome encouragement to speak up, each of us in our own voice, not the voice we're "supposed to" have.
- Danny Bixby wrote an awesome post about examining why we should have parties.
- Matt Cannon totally Jesus Juked me a few weeks ago and I finally started reading his blog. And I'm so glad! Really funny, thoughtful stuff. But I loved his post where he shared about his battle with depression.
- Stacey over at I'm A Lazy Mom completely won me over as a loyal reader with this chicken crockpot recipe. Her writing is so much fun. I absolutely love it. Haven't had a chance to make the recipe yet because my weekend got nuts, but soon. And in the meantime, a fantastic, awesome blog. You want this in your reader.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Share your links so we may all feast on the bloggy goodness!