- Mandy Steward over at Messy Canvas wrote a spectacular piece about being tired of being a Christian. So she wrote it last week, but I didn't find it in time for last week's line up. Still, an awesome post.
- My friend Brett Barner started a new blog this week, which you should check out. I've loved Godly Sheep and I'm excited for him about his new venture!
- Kristin Tennant wrote a really great post (she calls it a rant, but trust me, it's no rant) about dealing with differences.
- Sarah Bost Askins penned a beautiful Christmas poem on her site. Love this.
- Katdish breaks her silence. This is probably the most important Christmas post you'll read this year.
- K.C. Proctor shared some fun toy memories and rightly asks what the freaking deal is with Zhu Zhu Pets. I echo the sentiments of this post.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up your stuff - I love to meet other bloggers and want to see what you're doing!