- Matt Appling deconstructs the traditional Christmas letter. Really funny stuff.
- Rich Chaffins finished the bass he's been working on. You can see pics here and hear it in action here. And if you'd be so kind, you can like Agape Guitars Facebook page here.
- Elizabeth Esther wrote a great list of people you need to deal with at Christmas. (I think we're #6 this year. Please bring wine instead of vodka. Cookies are still fine. Thank you.)
- Bryan Allain punched Santa. I know.
- Rachel Held Evans won an INSPY Award for best Creative Nonfiction. If you want to treat yourself to an awesome read for Christmas, go buy her book (affiliate link). You can read my review of her book here.
- And even though this is a few weeks old, if you have dogs and haven't read this Hyperbole and a Half, you are seriously missing out. We said the, "The ground is all weird! I'm a dog!" line about a million times this week.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Feel free to pimp your own stuff - I'm all about self-promotion here!