- Jason Dye wrote a lovely piece about Mary and how she plays into the Christian story.
- Kely Braswell reminds us that Jesus pooped.
- And not to be outdone, Matthew Paul Turner, on his daddy blog, talks about his ADORABLE son, Elias pooping.
- Sarah Bost Askins started writing poetry again. I really loved this piece she wrote about winter.
- Kristin Tennant was published over at Huffington Post with a really wonderful post about dealing with joint custody of her children over the holidays.
- Also, I finally downloaded Mumford & Sons' album Sigh No More. I can't believe I waited so long to listen to this. You can buy it right now for just five dollars. (Affiliate link)
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Feel free to link up your own writing!