- Michael Gungor (finally) blogs about mystery and how we don't really know much of anything. Fantastic post -- so much to chew on in it!
- Bryan Allain made me laugh out loud with his Failed Starbucks Flavors post.
- Jen Lancaster (the only chick lit author I let myself absolutely adore) writes a kick-awesome response to the controversial Marie Claire article by Maura Kelly.
- Shawn Smucker wrote a lovely piece about persistence and eyeballs in your elbow. It's more encouraging than it sounds.
- Rebecca Ramsey shares three beautiful pictures of grace.
- Gina Parker wrote about how an anti-texting and driving law totally cramped her style.
- Matt Appling wins best Halloween post of the year simply because it has a pic of a kid in a Homestar Runner costume. That it's very, very funny is totally beside the point.
- Unbelievably cool yarn art.
- And I've included Jon Stewart's closing speech from yesterday's event. It's a little bit long, but definitely worth watching. I'll post more about our day later this week.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please link up to your blog here so I can check it out!