(Adult content -- if under 18, keep on moving!)
Two weeks ago I mentioned one of my new partners, EdenFantasys.com. Today I wanted to talk about the blog they have affiliated with the website, which is EdenCafe.com.
This is a really interesting feature of the site. They have numerous topics that are covered, from things like body image (some really poignant posts in that section) to things like sex and parenting. There are posts that are very explicit (the topic headers should give a pretty good hint as to how explicit the material will be) and some that are simply about relationships in general and have nothing about sex in them at all. Of course, I would recommend browsing around after the kids have gone to school or to bed, but I have found some fascinating and insightful articles at the Cafe.
Giveaway: EdenFantasys has graciously offered a $55 gift code to one lucky winner, in plenty of time for Valentine's day! Open to those 18 and older in the US.
- Stop by EdenCafe and let me know what section you'd like to read.
- Follow EdenFantasys on Twitter.
- Like EdenFantasys on Facebook.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: Win a $55 Gift Code to @EdenFantasys from @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/h1MyLx #giveaway (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click! Can do this once a day).
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you (if you leave an email in your Disqus comment, I'll have it even though it's not visible to everyone). If I can't contact you, I'll make a different selection. This contest will be open until 11:59 PM, February 1. I will choose a winner using the Random.org random number generator. I will send an email to the winner who will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll select another comment.
Thanks and good luck!
Thanks and good luck!
Disclosure: EdenFantasys.com provided me with a gift code in exchange for a review of the site, however my opinions are 100% my own. Read my full disclosure here.