But back when we were dating and doing the long-distance thing, Jason and I wrote lots of letters. Around Valentine's Day, one of us would always send a stack of those fun little punch out Valentine's cards with love notes scribbled all over them. It was a fun, kitchy way to celebrate the holiday. Those cards always make me smile today, thinking back to that time.
My friends over at Pear Tree Greetings have gone a long way to get the kitch out of those cards with their fantastic new line of Kids Valentine's Day Cards. These adorable cards are fantastic because they can be personalized to your child. They even have several styles that allow you to add your child's photo to the card! What a great way to give something extra special to a grandparent or far-away family member or even a classmate! I received a sample of several of these cards. The card stock is excellent quality and the pictures on them looked absolutely precious. They even have a killer robot card!
Buy It: Click right here to buy some of these fantastic cards in plenty of time for Valentine's Day! Don't forget to stop and check out the promo codes that they have available!
Win It: One lucky reader will win 24 free personalized Valentine's Day Cards! This contest is open to those 18 and older in the US.
- Head over to Pear Tree and let me know your favorite Valentine's Day Card design.
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter.
- Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: Win 24 Valentine's Day Cards from @PearTreeGrtngs and @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/h7s09R #win #giveaway (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Post my button on your blog (leave a link where I can find it).
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click! Can do this once a day!).
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you (if you leave an email in your Disqus comment, I'll have it even though it's not visible to everyone). If I can't contact you, I'll make a different selection. This contest will be open until 11:59 PM, January 31. I will choose a winner using the Random.org random number generator. I will send an email to the winner who will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll select another comment.
Thanks and good luck!