- Jamie Wright makes a list of not resolutions. Third from the bottom is my favorite. (A very worst book??? Please???)
- Allie Brosh over at Hyperbole and a Half wrote about Christmas and Kenny Loggins. I actually think this was from 2 weeks ago, but whatevs. This is still hilarious.
- Rich Chaffins unveiled his new guitar shape and she's a beauty. Can't wait to see it when all of the pieces have been cut and put together.
- Tony Alicea wrote a great Word of the Year post. Some really good thoughts here. Tony is a new friend and I really enjoy his blog. Expect to see more of his posts in this space!
- Matt Cannon wrote a post featuring his top posts of the year. This is another newly discovered blog, so this was a great way for me to catch up on some of his prior writing.
- And my OTHER new friend Joy wrote a top posts of the year post. Though really, everything she writes is pretty beautiful and you'll want to spend some time reading through her blog.
- My good Twitter friend Sarah Bost Askins just released her new blog to the world, food and reading! Stop by and show her some love!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Leave a link below. As you can see, I'm always on the prowl for something new to read!