Fortunately, I received a sample of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion a few weeks ago and it has been helping combat that dry, scaly skin!
The primary thing that I like about this lotion is that it bills itself as safe for all areas of the body, and that is absolutely true. I've used it on my arms, legs, hands and face and have not noticed it being greasy or leaving any kind of unwelcome residue behind. I've never found a moisturizer that could actually work on my upper arms (where the really scaly, gross skin likes to live) and my face. So that alone is a reason to try this out. As a fairly simple person when it comes to cosmetics, the fewer steps in my routine, the better!
skin care product is made in the United States using 100% solar power. The product contains no animal products and was not tested on animals and is completely vegan. It always makes me happy to be able to review items that can be used by ALL of my readers, especially when they are a high-quality product like this!
This product works a bit differently from traditional moisturizers.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Subscribe to my site by RSS or email.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: Win a bottle of Shielding Lotion by @skinmdnatural from @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/fa5SVz #giveaway (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Post my button on your blog (leave a link where I can find it).
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click! Can do this once a day).
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you (if you leave an email in your Disqus comment, I'll have it even though it's not visible to everyone). If I can't contact you, I'll make a different selection. This contest will be open until 11:59 PM, February 20. I will choose a winner using the Random.org random number generator. I will send an email to the winner who will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll select another comment.
Thanks and good luck!