That said, his job hasn't required him to wear a tie for a while, so we had to go digging for something nice for him to wear. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to review a tie from tiecoon.com so we were in good shape!
Tiecoon.com offers really inexpensive silk ties. They have hundreds of woven Jon vanDyk ties that are only $5. They also have extra long ties that are $8 and all of their silk ties are just $10 each.
It's a great company because in addition to great ties at a low price, they also donate ties to different organizations that have a need. If you know of an organization that could use ties, you can apply at their website. Also, this company offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. A company that is willing to back up their product like this is a really great thing, in my opinion. Of course, their ties are really fantastic and I think that you'll be really pleased with them!
Buy it: You can head over to tiecoon.com and order ties starting at only $5!
Win it: Tiecoon.com has generously offered a free tie to one lucky reader. This contest is open worldwide!
- Stop by Tiecoon.com and let me know what tie you like.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Subscribe to my site by RSS or email.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: Win a free silk tie from @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/gQnskp contest ends 2/25 #win #giveaway (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Post my button on your blog (leave a link where I can find it).
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click! Can do this once a day).
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you (if you leave an email in your Disqus comment, I'll have it even though it's not visible to everyone). If I can't contact you, I'll make a different selection. This contest will be open until 11:59 PM, February 25. I will choose a winner using the Random.org random number generator. I will send an email to the winner who will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll select another comment.
Thanks and good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.