We love cake here. There's just something really comforting about baking something and enjoying it as a family. And the kids LOVE cupcakes. I'm definitely not great at decorating them myself, especially compared to some, but the kids always have a fun time icing and decorating their own personal little bite of deliciousness. And they were really excited about trying the Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves.
These are a very fun, inexpensive, quick way to turn a regular cupcake into just about anything!
The sleeve is just what it sounds like, a decorative, self-adhesive sleeve that you put around the bottom of your cupcake to transform it into all kinds of different things. You can choose to have an ice cream cone:
A tub of popcorn:
Or even a piece of sushi!
With over 70 different sleeves, the possibilities are wide open!
We received the little burger and we had a great time working on it together. The package includes a dozen sleeves as well as information on how to get the best results for your cupcake. The packaging is very slim, so you can keep it in a drawer and not worry about it taking up extra space in your pantry, which is nice.
We did find that because they are flat, we had to trim up our cupcakes a little bit to get them to fit on easily, but they really were cute and could really add to a party theme.
Buy it: You can purchase Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves online at RoundaboutSleeves.com!
Win it: One lucky reader will win a package of Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves! Open to residents 18 and older in the US.
- Stop by the website and let me know what sleeve you'd like to try!
- Follow Roundabouts on Twitter.
- Like Roundabouts on Facebook.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Subscribe to my site by RSS or email (must confirm).
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: Win a package of cupcake sleeves by @RoundaboutWraps from @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/hO9IGB #giveaway ends 3/18! (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Post my button on your blog (leave a link where I can find it).
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click! Can do this once a day!).
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you (if you leave an email in your Disqus comment, I'll have it even though it's not visible to everyone). If I can't contact you, I'll make a different selection. This contest will be open until 11:59 PM, March 18. I will choose a winner using the Random.org random number generator. I will send an email to the winner who will have 48 hours to respond. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll select another comment.
Thanks and good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.