All Terrain's Lip Armor for kids. Chapped lips are always a problem when the weather is dry, and I was happy to see a great lip balm for kids.
The twin pack that I received came with two flavors, cherry and bubble gum. Both have a fantastic scent, but very little flavor. One of the problems with kid lip balms is that they tend to have a lot of flavor to them, the kids lick them off and then you have an even bigger problem on your hands, er, lips. These are very neutral in flavor, so far less of a temptation for licking.
Another thing that's great about this product is that it is paraben and petroleum free. All Terrain products are made from all natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, beeswax and vitamin E, so they do an amazing job of keeping your lips (and your kids' lips!) smooth no matter what the weather is. And because they have an SPF of 25, they are protected all year round from UVA and UVB rays.
All Terrain has a whole array of children's products from sun screens to soaps. And you can feel good because all of their products are cruelty free and not tested on animals.
Buy it: You can purchase All Terrain's Lip Armor on the web for only $3.99!
Win it: One lucky reader will win a twin pack of All Terrain's Lip Armor for kids! This contest is open to residents of the US who are 18 and older.
- Like All Terrain on Facebook and leave a comment saying Big Mama sent you! (Leave a comment here too!)
- Follow All Terrain on Twitter.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow my blog on Networked blogs.
- Subscribe to my site by RSS or email (must confirm).
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Big Mama's Blog on Facebook.
- Tweet this contest using the following: #Win a pack of Kid's Lip Balm by @AllTerrainCo from @BigMama247! http://bit.ly/erwHUt #giveaway ends 4/11 (2x per day at least an hour apart)
- Post my button on your blog (leave a link where I can find it).
- Vote for me on the Fence (see button on the right -- just click! Can do this once a day.).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.